Resource Page: (Padlet)
Virtual Bear Cave
- TBD Applications go out on Friday
Suicide Prevention Tab/ Newsletter Link
- Suicide Prevention Month Newsletter
- Students/English: Suicide Prevention Month Newsletter
Parents/Spanish: Boletín del mes de la prevención del suicidio
- SOS Parent Portal – Our school uses SOS Signs of Suicide to teach suicide prevention to students. This portal is designed to provide parents with information about our suicide prevention efforts and helpful tools for supporting your child’s mental health.
- Optional Video – https://vimeo.com/457877804/35bdc47d27
- Additional Resources attached (use whatever you would like)
We are Here to Help,
If you or your child are ever in need of support or resources, please reach out. You can call the front office or email support staff.
Jodi Marr, MSW-PPSC
Clinical School Social Worker
Fresno Unified School District, DPI
Site: Yosemite Middle School
Phone: (559) 365-6765
Suicide Prevention Month Newsletter
This is not intended to be a Crisis Hotline or a substitute for mental health services. If you are experiencing a medical or mental health emergency, please call 911. If you are in crisis, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. If you have general questions, please call the Fresno Unified COVID-19 Call Center at (559) 457-3395.